Last Updated on
The Best Travel Bag team welcomes you with yet another review on some of the best travel bag solutions for making your next trip a much more relaxing one. This time we have tried to go further into your mind to understand what your requirements are and what you actually want us to recommend. The user demands for their tour carry on luggage varies according to the type and frequency of their trip and few other factors as well. We have taken all these factors into consideration to find out the best solutions for you.
We see that the user requirements are fairly simple yet diverse, which made us spent hours researching for the best travel bags based on their desired features and specifications. However, they can be separated according to their categories such as carry on luggage, suitcases, luggage sets, duffel bags etc..
But before we take you through our recommendations, first we want to share some of our observations and thoughts we have had while preparing the list. These discussions can be very helpful for you to actually decide on the best travel luggage for your tour.
Quality and budget
Buying a luggage is not really an exception to the scenario of ‘you get what you pay for’. You may be wondering how to balance between the quality and cost and want to know the mere price point for a well-reviewed bag that possesses high-quality standards. Well, we have found that the most well-reviewed travel bags cost in the range of $200-$300. However, you do get some decent options at a price of around $120-$150. If you are looking for something as the for-now option that you don’t bother using multiple times, we also have our recommendation accordingly.
Weight and Design
We also considered the weight and the design factor. The weight issue is important as you do not really want to carry on with something heavier and uncomfortable, especially when you need to race for catching your flight. Similarly, you will also want something that has the design and style that is eye-soothing as well as convenient in both the interior and the exterior.
Comfortability and durability
You can choose a for-now bag or a forever bag depending upon the type of trip you want to make. This will also decide the fact that how durable your bag should be. If you are a frequent vacationer then you are probably thinking to get the most durable and comfortable travel bag even if it costs slightly higher. Some of the bags compromise with design to maintain the quality, however, this will make the bag uncomfortable and inconvenient to use.
Number of wheels two, four or eight
During our research, we found the fact that the luggage has evolved from 2-wheelers to 4-wheelers and finally 8-wheelers. It doesn’t mean that the 2-wheelers one has become outdated and you will find all three of them available in the market. However, 4-wheeled luggage is the most popular one among the users for their efficiency.
Size of the carry on luggage
The size of your carry on luggage is another important thing that needs consideration as most of the airline are restrictive about it. In this case, perfect size carry-ons and duffel bags are the most sought-after ones. We do have the recommendation for best carry on luggage you can take while air traveling.
Hardside and softside
These are the two important distinctions when it comes to the exterior texture of the travel bags. Both of these bags have their own purpose to serve. The hardside bags provide extra protection for your pieces of stuff inside, whereas the softside ones are lightweight, thus useful to save your back from extra strain. Whichever bag you choose we have our recommendation for both the styles.
Brand strength is something that gives you an extra sense of confidence while buying travel bags. The travel solutions from the legacy brands are always the safer option, however, some recent entrants in the market are also offering great deals for a variety of travel bag solutions. We have looked into these facts while preparing this list.
Last but not the least we want to mention one of the most important factors the customers look up to while buying anything, that is the user reviews about the product. We can ensure you that all of our recommended products have excellent consumer reviews for their respective features.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Travel Carry On Luggage 2019
- 1.1 Samsonite Winfield 2 Luggage
- 1.2 Travelpro Maxlite 4
- 1.3 Merax 5 Piece Luggage Set
- 1.4 Samsonite Omni PC Carry On Luggage
- 1.5 Briggs Riley Transcend Carry On Luggage
- 1.6 American Tourister Fieldbrook 2
- 1.7 Samsonite Deluxe Voyager Garment Bag
- 1.8 Delsey Luggage Helium Aero
- 1.9 Bluboon Weekender Duffel
- 1.10 Delsey Rolling UnderSeat Tote
- 1.11 Rockland 2 Piece Carry On Luggage
Best Travel Carry On Luggage 2019
Now it’s time to move on to find out some of the best travel bags that meet different user specifications. Please see the list below:
Samsonite Winfield 2 Luggage
We recommend it as the Best Overall Spinner for the following reasons –
- The incredible 360-degree spinning wheels for pulling it smoothly
- Great interior design with maximum storage space
- Locking system you can completely rely on
- The polycarbonate construction keeps it light enough for your smooth traveling
- It comes with a wide variety of options regarding the design, color, and size that you can choose from
- You can also purchase this as a set of 3
Travelpro Maxlite 4
We recommend it as the Best Softcase Luggage for the following reasons –
- Sturdy construction that makes it professionally durable without really needing the hard-shell case
- Perfect for the professional packers like the pilots, flight attendances, business officials etc.
- Smooth rolling wheels
- The extendable height that makes pulling easier
- Lightweight weight due to the soft case and compact design
- Available in different sizes from carry-on to 29’’
Merax 5 Piece Luggage Set
We recommend it as the Best 5-Piece Expandable Luggage Set for the following reasons –
- The sturdy built makes things secure inside
- Available in a set of 5 from large suitcase to duffel bag designed in a tuckable way that each of them fits inside the other
- The large suitcase is expandable allowing more storage capacity
- Extremely budget friendly with good consumer ratings as well
Samsonite Omni PC Carry On Luggage
We recommend it as the Best Value for The Price Luggage for the following reasons –
- Lightweight despite being a hardcase luggage
- Extremely Durable polycarbonate material is up for any rough treatment
- Large interior pocket
- The super secure locking system
- Available in large, medium, and small versions and also as a set of 3.
Briggs Riley Transcend Carry On Luggage
We recommend it as the Best Softside Rollaboard Carry On Luggage for the following reasons –
- Available in three colors that include crimson, black, and hunter green.
- More space that even allows packing your official suit
- Compact design fits absolutely in the overhead bin
- Sturdy and durable enough to be your companion on the tours for a long time
American Tourister Fieldbrook 2
We recommend it as the Best Luggage Set below $100 for the following reasons –
- As a luggage set, it offers a great value for the price under $100
- Available in a variety of colors like black, red, navy, foliage green etc.
- It comes with two rolling suitcases, one duffel bag, and one carry-on tote
- Expandable for more space
- Durable material
- Carry-on size duffel
Samsonite Deluxe Voyager Garment Bag
We recommend it as the Best Garment Bag for the following reasons –
- A garment bag that is designed like a carry on luggage
- Strong and resistant like the hardside bags
- Interior panels, pockets, straps are just enough for you to manage a full wardrobe for your trips
- Great for small tours
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero
We recommend it as the Best Hardside Suitcase for the following reasons –
- Expandable interior allowing more space
- Lightweight frame makes it super portable
- Available in full-size or carry-on size
- Polycarbonate exterior is sturdy enough for any rough treatment
- Smoother gliding wheels
Bluboon Weekender Duffel
We recommend it as the Best Duffel Bag for the following reasons –
- Two different carrying options – you can carry it using the handle on top or using the strap to swing over the shoulder
- Great capacity, of 52L, may just be enough for your smaller trips
- The strong structure at the bottom allows you to carry heavier things
Delsey Rolling UnderSeat Tote
We recommend it as the Best Underseat/Overhead Tote for the following reasons –
- Compact size making it placeable under the seat or in the overhead compartment
- Wheels with collapsible telescopic handle for easy pulling
- Made with stiff and rigid denier polyester that is durable enough for your frequent use
- Beautiful interior space design with different pockets making it capable of carrying more than you think
Rockland 2 Piece Carry On Luggage
We recommend it as the Most Beautifully Designed 2-Piece Budget Set for the following reasons –
- This set comes with one 21 inches rolling suitcase and a duffel bag, the perfect combination for your vacations
- Available in some eye-catching patterns and designs such as polka dot design, camouflage, animal prints etc. that are available 20 different colors as well
- Due to its beautiful design, it can also be considered as one of the best travel bags for women
- Sturdy construction yet lightweight
- Very much affordable
After rolling through our recommendation, we believe you have found what you have been looking for. If you haven’t, then it probably does not exist. These hardside/softside suitcases, carry on luggage, spinners, and duffel bags definitely deserve to be in our ‘best luggage 2018’ list because of their excellent features and user reviews. So do not look further and buy these travel bags online for the best deal around.
All Image Source: Amazon.com